Student Ministry News
1. Prayer Breakfast (Tomorrow @ 7am at McDonald’s on I-16)
2. The Journey (Wednesday night at 6:50pm)- “The Bible”
3. The Gospel Project (Sunday morning at 10:00am)-
4. T-Shirt Fundraiser: This year we will be offering two shirts (a pale yellow shirt & a denim shirt both with the same design). Students will earn whatever profit is made off of the shirts they sell. This money will be placed in an account that they can use for camps, retreats, & mission trips. All forms and money are due by Nov. 11th.
5. Fall Festival: (Oct. 31st at the LBA 3p-6p)- This is a great opportunity for students to help serve our children’s ministry. We’ll have 9-square there for them to have fun as well. Since we will be serving a meal, I need students to sign-up (either Wednesday night or by responding to this email.)
5. Dominican Mission Trip– The deadline to sign-up for the mission trip is Nov. 1st. The estimated cost of the trip is $1400.
6. Local Missions Day: (Saturday, Nov. 14th)- We will be meeting at 8am for breakfast. During the morning, we will be helping Image of God Ministries by doing some clean-up both inside & outside of their facility. There will also be time for a Prayer Walk. We will be joining them for lunch in a “hot dog outreach ministry.” After lunch, we’ll grab an ice cream from DQ then go to the Ministry Center to serve for the afternoon. We’ll go back to the LBA for supper followed by worship and a message from Pastor Kendrick Smith. We will close the night with a bonfire. I need students to sign-up either Wednesday night or by responding to this email so we can prepare the right amount of food.